Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A new beginning

Yesterday was a turning point. One of those moments when I realized I've abused myself and my body for way to long. Years of therapy have went in one ear and out the other, tons of advice, and hopeless amounts of prayer have gone right past me. The problem was I wanted this. I wanted to be stuck in this battle, isolated and all alone. I pushed everyone away or rather my ED (eating disorder) did. Monday in therapy I realized I don't want my life like that anymore. I want friends, the amazing relationship I could have with my friends and family, and I want to be an amazing woman that can say she beat this horrible disorder. I know that this road to recovery will not be a over night thing, but rather a journey a long one with windy roads, sunshine, rain and the occasional rolls of thunder. This blog is going to be a place where I can put my everyday battles, inspirations and moments that made me smile. My prayers that not only I, but other amazing women that battle with this horrible disorder will find inspiration and support to overcome this nasty disorder.

2 comments:

  1. You are strong enough to beat this Jensen,there are lots of people willing you on xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Karen....your so wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete