Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

We can be hurt by love or be healed by the same

So it's over for good.  I can say it this time.  It has to be for the good of me and the good of him it has to be.  3 and a half years has to be put behind me.  I have to live for the moment.  I can't plan the future or change the past and I have to realize this.  The hardest part of losing him is realizing that through loving him I pushed away all my friends, and that was my choice.  And I know that making new friends and trying to gain my old friends back is going to be the toughest challenge I face.  Being alone is the hardest thing for me, but its time for me to feel and experience what's it like to be alone and not have someone there at every turn I make.  I can and will do this.  It's whats best for me at this time and I know it.  Letting go and not taking part will be the hardest, but now I gain the chance to take part in myself and find out who I really am.  This is going to be hard, but a challenge worth taking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment